Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Monday, May 16, 2016

<< ~ Hopes Around the Corner ~ >>


Lily
Brilliant loving girl who seeking a utopia fill with peace and happiness,
Who lives in a world with building of hatred and violence which cause a bloody river,
A lover of yummy deserts from all around the world with my most special families and friends,
Who notices the world could be a very peaceful and fill with many sweeties smile if we put down our hatred,
Who feels very unsafe in this kind of environment which you could hear many bad news come up everyday in different part of the world,
Who learn to always go the right ways from making many mistakes and never go back to the same mistakes again,
Who dream...or hopes...or wishes to bring peace and joy to every single human being living in the world,
Lily Zhen
A person who looking for a place which fill with happiness and joy without too much pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment