Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works


 I have received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.

Product Information
*description from Bath & Body Works website*
Our most luxurious longest lasting fragrance blends opulent notes of fiery red pomegranate and delicate peche de vigne, a rare and fleeting French peach. Soft petals of red osmanthus give way to notes of addictive velvety marshmallow and a surprising finale of rich vanilla rum that leaves an unforgettable impression.

  • Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple
  • Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus
  • Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood


Personally, I don't buy perfume because I am very sensitive to what I put on to my skin. Sometime my skin would get itchy and have some red spot. Also my boyfriend have allergies to some perfume.

I was sort of excited to try this perfume because of the fruity scented; however, I felt that the scent is a bit too strong for me. When I first sprayed the perfume, it smelled nice, but as I said, it is too strong. It is really difficult to describe the scent of this perfume. Let just say, this perfume make you feel more mature and sexy after you put on this perfume.

The packaging of this perfume is really pretty, but I felt that it is kind of pricy to use this perfume on a daily basis, since I don't have kind of money! 

I give this a rating of 4/5!

Here is a link to the Bath & Body Works website (http://www.bathandbodyworks.com)

Influenster's Media Outlet:
 Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Youtube

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment