Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gillette Venus Embrace


Thanks to my CosmoVoxBox from Influenster, I had the opportunity to test out this awesome Venus Embrace razor.

 One thing I have to mention is that I have been using this razor before receiving this product from Influenster, so I have been using it for over four year now. But this is my first time test out Venus & Olay.

I really love this razor because it is easy to hold while in the shower. It has a fine grip on the handle, so it does not slip out of your hand when it is wet.

What I loved most about this razor...it is an interchangeable razor which means you could use any refill blade and it will fit with the handle you currently owned.

This is a major plus! 

This razor give you a nice clean and smooth shave. You don't need to used any shaving cream because it already has built-in shave gel on the razor, which make it super convenient.

I give this a rating 5/5! 

Here is a link to the official site of Gillette Venus!

Influenster's Media Outlet:

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment