Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Violet VoxBox 2013

Yuppie ... I have been selected for another VoxBox from Influenster and this time it is called the Violet. I'm super excited to test out this products.
I have just received my VoxBox in the mail.








 What is in the box?
Goody® Athletique Headbands
*$6.00*

Sally Hansen New Triple Shine Nail Color
*$4.99*

SOYJOY
*$0.99*

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas
*$2.49*

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak™ Refreshing Dry Shampoo
*$5.99*



Overall, I super loved this voxbox from Influenster. I am thankful that I was chose to try out the products.

 I cannot wait to test all of those products in the next couple of weeks and share my reviews with you!  So stay tuned.
 
Have you tried any of these products? I would love to hear about your experiences! Leave a comment and let me know.

Influenster's Media Outlet:

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment