Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

"Shining Moment"


What is it?
New Triple Shine Nail Color! Daily defense from water and wear. Get ready for the shiniest nails ever! Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. Available in 30 shades.

I was excited when I saw that I have received a nail polish in mine voxbox. In my nail collection, I have several nail polish from different Sally Hasen's line. From the Violet voxbox, I have received the Triple Shine in the shade #200 "Pixie Slicks". I love this color; however, I felt that this color is too opaque, which I have to put on at least two to three coat of nail polish in order to get the color more vibrant on my nails. I felt that the nail polish have the shine when I apply it on my nails; however, I felt that the nail polish did not last that long because it wear off like in a few days. I even put on the base and top coat to prevent my nail to chip off. I was not happy when the nail polish rip off from my nail. Maybe it is because I have put on a base and top coat of nail polish, which causes the color to wear off easily. I might going to give this another shot to see if it is better without a base and top coat of nail polish.

So far, I give this a rating of 3/5!

What other brands of nail polish have you tried and own? Have you tried any Sally Hansen nail polish before? If not, will you give it a try? If you did, what do you think of the nail polish? Please leave your comment below... 

Where can you purchases this product?

Walmart
(In-store)
Price: Vary between stores

Ulta Beauty
(In-store / Online)
Price: $4.99 - Online
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color

Price: Vary between stores

Kmart
(In-store)
Price: Vary between stores

  Target
 (In-store / Online)
Price: $4.59 - Online
Price: Vary between stores

Walgreens
 (In-store / Online)
Price: $4.99 - Online
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color
Price: Vary between stores

CVS
(In-store / Online)
 Price: $4.99 - Online
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color
 Price: Vary between stores

P.S. Anywhere that carries Sally Hansen products! 

For More Information Visit Sally Hansen's Media Outlets:
Official Site
Facebook 
Twitter 
Youtube 
Pinterest
Instagram 

 For other people reviews on Influenster, click on this link.
 
Influenster's Media Outlet:
 Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Youtube

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. Great Triple Shine review! I think you would enjoy our Sally Hansen Triple Shine Challenge. Your pics are awesome and would rock the competition. Take a look: www.preen.me/tripleshine

    ReplyDelete