Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Suave® Product Review

Here is a brief review on Suave® Product! I have only been using this brand's product for only a few month ago. At my house, I do not use this brand of shampoo and conditioner; however, when I go to my boyfriend's place, I used this brand because he only have this brand of shampoo and conditioner. This is because the price of the shampoo and conditioner from this brand is less costly compared to other brand of shampoo and conditioner. 

My boyfriend told me that I should not used the same brand of shampoo and conditioner all the time because my hair will get used to product, which the product will not work as it is suppose to for my hair. Therefore, during our vocation, both of us went to Walmart to get the necessities throughout our time at the hotel. There are so many brands of hair care product to chose from, which I have a difficult choice to make. I have spent at least 15 minutes to find the right shampoo and conditioner for my boyfriend and I. I have chosen the almond sheer butter shampoo and conditioner, which is shown on the left. I have used this product throughout my vocation, which I love this product so much. The most I like about this product is the scent of the shampoo and conditioner because of the scent it make me felt so relax. In addition, it give my hair a silky smooth finish after I have dry up my hair.
 
After our two week long vocation, we still have not used up the shampoo and conditioner, so we brought it home and continue using it. At my boyfriend's apartment, he is used the same brand of shampoo and conditioner; however, it is for men, which I have shown a picture on the right.

Overall, I love this brand and its product and I would try other scent from this brand.

NOTE: This is not a paid or complimentary from any company. Everything here is mine own personal thoughts and purchased out of my own pocket! 

No comments:

Post a Comment