Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak™ Refreshing Dry Shampoo


In the Influenster Violet VoxBox, you might have a chance to get the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo.

As you can see above, I have received the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo (Sample Size: 1.6 oz.)!

What Is It?
I know you're busy keeping up with that social life! So don't waste precious time in the bathroom, just use Clean Freak. Get that perfect hair (and the perfect guy!) before all the other girls. Expect more room on your social calendar because this salon formula dry shampoo will have you and your hair ready for a night out on the town.

Personally, I do not use dry shampoo on a daily basic. I only use dry shampoo occasionally. After washing my hair, I love the cleanness in my hair. However, as a college student, I don't have the time to take a shower when I have a busy schedule on my hand. I have heard of this brand from my voxbox, which I have received from Influenster. This is the second product in the Not Your Mother's® line I have tried.

 I felt that this is a great product for its price. I used this product on my second or third day hair, which helps me reduce the greasiness on my hair. This makes my hair feel and look like I have washed my hair. When you used this product, make sure you spray the product at least a few inches away from your hair and brush your hair thoroughly, so there isn't any white spot on your hair. In addition, after brushing my hair, I see that it have giving my hair some volume.

 The packaging of this product is pretty eye catching! When you are walking down the aisle of a store, you will definitely spot this brand with its colorful and sleek packaging.

I give this a rating of 5/5!

What kind of dry shampoo have you tried out? Please leave your comment below... 

Where you can purchase this product:

Walmart
(In-store and Online)
 Price: $4.74
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo (7 oz.)

CVS
 (In-store and Online)
 Reg. Price: $5.99
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo (7 oz.)

Ulta Beauty
 (In-store and Online)
Price: $ 5.99
Travel Size: $ 2.99
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo (7 oz.)
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo (1.6 oz.) 

For More Information Visit Not Your Mothers' Media Outlet:
Tumblr

 For other people reviews on Influenster, click on this link.

Influenster's Media Outlet:
DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment