Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas

What Is It?
Join the Revolution and start a new weekly skincare regime with the Clay Spas from Montagne Jeunesse. These natural bamboo fabric masks are infused with clay for a cleansing experience that is better, quicker and easier than ever before.
 
To be honest, I have used other masks from this company, Montague Jeunesse before received this product in my Violet VoxBox from Influenster. I love the masks from this company, which I am so excited when I saw this mask in my box. This is my first time trying clay mask, so it is quite exciting for me.


I felt that the packaging of this mask look super cute! However, I felt that they have not mention on the packaging what is the result after using this clay mask. Also, it would be great if the information on the package was in English.

With the images on the package, the direction on the package was easy to follow by removing the mask from the package, unfold the mask, and place the mask on to the face. As you can see on the photo on the right, the mask fit my face quite well. If you have a petite face, I would not recommend this mask because the mask would be too big on your face.

After removing the mask off my face, there are still some residues left on my face, which I forgot to take a photo of how my face look like after removing the mask. Next I give my face a few minutes massage and then rinsing off the residues off my face. My face felt so relax and smooth like a baby's behind. After giving my face a spa treatment, I fell deep asleep until the next morning.

I give this a rating of 5/5!

What kind of masks do you use? Have you tried Montague Jeunesse masks before? If not, will you give it a try? If you did, what you like about these masks? Please leave your comment below... 

Where can you purchases this product?

Walmart
(In-store / Online)
Price: Vary between stores

Ulta.com
(In-store / Online)
Price: $2.49
Pressed Sea Kelp Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask
Pulped Pomegranate Red Earth Clay Spa Mask
Crushed Artic Cloudberries Glacial Clay Spa Mask

Kmart
(In-store / Online)
Price: Vary between stores

P.S. Anywhere that carries Montagne Jeunesse products! 

For More Information Visit Montagne Jeunesse's Media Outlets:
Official Site
Facebook 
Twitter 
Youtube 
Pinterest 

 For other people reviews on Influenster, click on this link.
 
Influenster's Media Outlet:
 Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Youtube

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment