Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Cup of Love

Lily

You're the one thing I would always care about
Because you're one thing I can't live without
You mean more to me than the entire world
I fell that you are that one special girl
Your smile is like the sun shining bright
I am the darkness and you are my light
You make me so happy that it brings tears to my eyes
 Its not hard to realize why I don't wanna say goodbye
You're one thing that I can never let go
You mean more to me than you know
I think of you every second everyday
My love for you will never go away
I love you with all my heart
I hope we'll never break apart
Now all I wanna do
Is to spend every second with you

By
Brian Chen

A.K.A. Lazy Boy 


*P.S. This poem was written to me by my beloved boyfriend!*

No comments:

Post a Comment