Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions


  Sorry I have not taking a lots of photos with these product because of my busy schedule with school and personal life.

I received these products from Influenster to do a review. Most of the time I do not do dishes at home, so after I have received these products I have started to do more dishes. I did not give it to my girlfriend, but I have let my mom to try it out. She love how it gets the job done quick and easy.

After I have tried out each of the scent, I found our that I love all of the scent, but my most favorite scent was Ginger White Tea. In the beginning I thought I would not like this scent at all, but after using it I have fell in love with it.

When I washes dishes I tends to wear a gloves instead of using my bare hands. I do not like the soap when it leave my hand dry and not smooth at all. After using this dish soap, my hand feels very soft and smooth.

I felt that the consistency of the dish soap was amazing. Because I do not have to use a lot at all to wash my dishes sparkling and squeaky clean. I do not have to use lots of elbow grease to get rid of the grease off the dishes. It just slide off easily.

Since it is time for Chinese New Year, my mom started to cleaning up around the house. As you all might know that the kitchen might be the hardest to clean because of the oil and steam from cooking if you do not have a hook in the kitchen. My mom use these soap to clean the cabinets, stove, microwave, etc. It turn out super clean and I do not recognize my kitchen at all. This is how amazing it is! You have to try it for yourself to see the great result. 

Overall, I would say that this is a great soap with a super cute designed bottles and fits into a modern home. I would definitely recommend it to my families and friends.

You could find Palmolive Fresh Infusions at your local Target and Walmart!

Target

Price: $8.97 (Online)
- Palmolive Bundle

Price: $2.99 (Online & In-store)
- Ginger White Tea
- Lemon Thyme
- Lime Basil

Walmart
Price: $2.96 (online)
- Ginger White Tea 
- Lemon Thyme
- Lime Basil  

I give this a rating of 5/5!

Here is a link to the official site of Palmolive!

Here is a link below to others review on Influenster!
http://www.influenster.com/review/palmolive-fresh-infusions

Influenster's Media Outlet:
 Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Youtube

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment