Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Taste: Tuesday at 8|7c on ABC



Hello! Today I have a mini review on the latest new television show on ABC called "The Taste." It is about brings in a group of competitors, who could be professional chefs or even a home cooks chefs, using their cooking skills to astound the judges in a blind taste test. Like most cooking competition, the person who creates the worst dish will get sent home. This cooking competition is similar to the one I watched on Food Network, which the winner will have their own cooking show.

I love watching cooking competition show because I could see how each competitors gets their creativity spinning in order to create the best dish and win the competition. I have watched Iron Chef America, Chopped, Top Chef, etc... I have only watched the first couple episode of "The Taste" and it is really interesting.
 
If you have not watched it yet, check it out! You can watch the latest episode here!

 For more information and updates about the show:
Facebook
Twitter 

Be sure to visit Influenster on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Who do you think will win the competition?

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this blog are 100% honest and my own which have not been influenced by Influenster, ABC or any third party.

No comments:

Post a Comment