Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Friday, March 8, 2013

SweetHeart VoxBox 2013

GREAT NEW .........
 I am super excited that I got selected for another VoxBox. This time it is called the SweetHeart, which it is a Valentine's Day theme box! I have just received my VoxBox in the mail.








 What is in the box?
Olay® Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System
*$12.99*

Olay® Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser
*$6.99 for full size (5 oz.)*

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response
*$7.99 - $9.99*

Skinnygirl™ Daily On-The-Go Bars
*$9.99 per box of 5 bars*

Not Your Mother's® She's a Tease™ Volumizimg Hair Spray
*$6.00 for full size*



Overall, I super loved this voxbox from Influenster. I am thankful that I was chose to try out the products.

 I cannot wait to test all of those products in the next couple of weeks and share my reviews with you!  So stay tuned.
 
Have you tried any of these products? I would love to hear about your experiences! Leave a comment and let me know.

Influenster's Media Outlet:
 Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Youtube

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment