Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Monday, March 18, 2013

Not Your Mother's® She's a Tease™ Volumizing Hair Spray


In the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox, you can get either the Not Your Mother's®
She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray OR
Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray.

As you can see above, I have received the Not Your Mother's®
She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray (Sample Size: 2 oz.)!


What Is It?
Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, She's a Tease is a salon-formula hairspray that creates volume and lift with a firm, non-crunchy hold. For big, beautiful, humidity-proof hair, shake the can, lift hair and spray.


Personally, I do not use hair spray on a daily basic. I only use hair spray occasionally. After washing my hair, I love the cleanness in my hair. I have not heard of this brand until I have received it in my voxbox. This the first product in the Not Your Mother's® line I have tried.

The packaging of this product is pretty eye catching and I love the scent of this hair spray! 

Since my hair is naturally straight, I always think that my hair is so flat, so this a get product to give my hair that lift I always want it. I tie my hair into a ponytail and give the hair around my crown a little volume, which had held up the entire day.

After the entire day of school and doing some errands, my hair still looks great the moment I have got out of the house. My hair does not feel sticky or crunchy at all.

CAUTION: When using hairspray, you should always be in a well ventilated room.

I give this a rating of 5/5!

What kind of hair spray have you tried out? Please leave your comment below... 

Where you can purchase this product:

Walmart
(In-store and Online)
 Price: $4.74
She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray (8 oz.)
 Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray (8 oz.)

CVS
 (In-store and Online)
 Reg. Price: $5.99
 Sale Price: $4.79 (20% OFF)
She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray (8 oz.)
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray (8 oz.)

Ulta Beauty
 (In-store and Online)
Price: $ 5.99
She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Sray (8 oz.)
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray (8 oz.)

For More Information Visit Not Your Mothers' Media Outlet:
Tumblr

 For other people reviews on Influenster, click on this link.

Influenster's Media Outlet:
DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment