Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Monday, March 18, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects


This product comes in a box with...

{Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System - A vibrating, tri-tip facial cleaning brush that packs some punch! This battery-cleansing device reaches deep into contours, liberating skin from dirt, oil, and makeup in hard-to-reach places for a clean that is 400% better than basic cleansing.
{Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser - All the purifying power of a mask with the fresh feel of a daily cleanser. This face wash gently lathers and reaches deep into skin to help reduce the appearance of pores.


When I first open my voxbox, I was attracted to this product already because of the colorful packaging and the beautiful usage of colors.

The smell of the {Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser is refreshing.

I do have a sensitive/combination skin, so I always hesitate to put unknown products onto my skin. I have never used any cleansing system to help clean my face. I have been just using my hand putting products onto my skin.

The first time I used the {Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System, it cause an irritation on my skin that my face become red after a couple of seconds. May be it is because of the rubber brush that caused the irritation and not the cleansing product, so I give this product another shot. After the second time with this product, my skin feels much better and it is not turning red anymore. I guess I just have to be gentle with my hand on how much pressure I used on my skin.

After cleansing my face with this product, my face feels so smooth and fresh as if I have a new layer of skin. However, it did not give me the shine as it has mention on the product's box. It just give me a matte finish and slightly dry. I only used less than a dime size of the cleansing product to cleanse my entire face. Then I would just put on my regular skin care routine.

I have added this into my skin care routine to help me brighten up my skin and give a beautiful fresh look.

I give this a rating of 5/5!

Will you give this product a try or not? Do you think it is worth the price? Please leave a comment below because I would love to hear your thoughts! 



The {Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System fits right in the palm of my hand!

Fit in any makeup bag and carry it with you when ever you need clean and fresh look!


Where you can purchases this product?

Target
(Online and In-store)
Price: $12.99
{Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System Kit
Price: $5.99
{Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser

Walmart
(Online and In-store)
Price: $12.97
{Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System Kit

Amazon.com
(ONLINE ONLY)
Price: $11.97
{Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System Kit
Price: $14.99
{Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser

Drugstore.com 
(ONLINE ONLY)
Price: $14.99
{Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System Kit
Price: $7.99
{Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser

For More Information Visit Olay's Media Outlet:
Official Site

For other people reviews on Influenster, click on this link.

Influenster's Media Outlet:
 Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Youtube
DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment