Featured Post

The Boundary Between...

When I close my eyes, a huge black boder line blocks me from society. I feel like being left all alone in an empty world. My he...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response


What Is It?
Did you know there are three causes of sweat - heat, movement and stress? Stress sweat comes from a different gland, so it actually smells the worst. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response in Serene Citrus is uniquely formulated to protect you from all three causes of swear, especially stress sweat. It's proven 4x more effective at protecting against stress-induced underarm wetness than the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

To be honest, I have been using Secret Clinical Strength (original, waterproof, and sport) for about two years now and I super love this product. I was excited that I got to test out their new product. I have tried other brand of deodorant, but it did not work as well as Secret Clinical Strength. For example, I have tired Dove Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials, and other products within the Secret's product line.

I loved the smell of this deodorant. Its smells very fresh which I cannot stop stiffing my deodorant, lol! The packaging of this product was really pretty and fresh looking. The product itself looks full when you first open the box, but when you twist the product all the way up, it does not seem to have a lot.

Once I have applied this deodorant in the morning, it lasted all day for me even before getting into the shower I still smell the citrus scent. Sometime when I have to run some errands around many place I would be sweaty, but with this deodorant, I do not feel sweaty at all under my arm. Especially, I do not like to see a big watery stink on my clothing under my armpit. That is just gross! It glad on smoothly and not greasy at all. It dries clear and settles nicely which does not get on to any of the clothing.

I give this a rating of 5/5!

Where can you purchases this product?

Walmart
(In-store ONLY)
Price: Vary between stores

Pgestore.com
(ONLINE ONLY)
Price: 7.99
Secret Clinical Strength Stress Reponse 

P.S. Anywhere that carries Secret products! 

For More Information Visit Secret's Media Outlets:
Official Site
Facebook 
Twitter 
Youtube 

 For other people reviews on Influenster, click on this link.
 
Influenster's Media Outlet:
 Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Youtube

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment